Sunday 8 February 2015

what happened to us honey ?

I can’t  fathom  why don’t you come back to me  ,  have lived my lyf writhing in pain . it seems flames of my love have only burnt me , even if that’s the case I still believe u would see my agony n come back .  there is a limit to which I can wait, after that the blame for my erosion would be on u . myriads of thoughts crosses my head , just what can I do to feel u again in my pulses. I remember the last time I checked it n the change was apparent. the word missing u would be an understatement for your physical absence . Since u have gone it feels as if the life is blanched n left to look like a silhouette , honestly there is no desire to replenish it either . Staring at stars and soliciting for response, when alone,  is  a ritual  . should have known while foraying into this exclusive zone,  it’s impossible to retract . inspite of innumerable efforts , your clutch on my heart seems unyielding , thereby  making mockery of my endeavours. Don’t know when this uncanny tryst with pain would unravel n I will get my share of happiness, seems accessible yet masquerading. Stifling my desires just by closing  my  eyes n heaving a sigh of anguish is all I can do , not letting anyone know about the constant battle , which has been lost before commencing . As the twilight approaches my soul  plunges deep into stygian darkness  n makes me ponder why me?

No comments:

Post a Comment