Wednesday 4 February 2015

COLLEGE CLOSURE

When  I  opened my facebook page , I saw a caption luring me  to say  “What’s on my mind??”  ,I didn’t cave in during the first few seconds  but later on as seconds grew to minutes , I knew  my mental hedges were too fragile for my emotions to cling to  .finally succumbing to the rising temptation , I  had to yield .  Well!  In ,on , over n  under  my mind there is only one point . A point where everything seems to be hazy,  a point that was once an inception, terminated  to its worthwhile  end,  though a bit twisted  , snaking through myriad points . a point of inflection ,many would call it.  a point where it’s futile to either sprint  or jog as the tracks are yet to be laid out  , a rare point where memories score over  dreams  as the memory lanes  yearn  to be revisited  , a point where u want more but can’t get it in spite of  yelling at the top of your voice “ encore!”  , a point where u don’t know about your state of emotions in spite of constant scouring   , a point where both  meeting  and parting is of equal priority as the past drags n the future brags   ,a point where contrasting emotions prevail  n gives u a helluva  time making you choose whether to be stoic or to vent it out , expressing  yourself like never before , a point where in spite of being strangers throughout ,  u are expected to form  contacts ,a point which is a beacon of inevitable change, marking the end of an era , though coming at a heavy price ,a point where the path is divergent and the onus of  right or wrong turn is on oneself,  a point where u inhale and exhale in the same breath as if it’s one of the last few, a point where  all plans  seems unplanned , a point where  everything feels standstill, a point which is pointless….. 

No comments:

Post a Comment