Thursday 15 October 2015

DREAM? OR A BAD DREAM ? OR JUST REALITY

i had a dream last night  in which i was  being pulled apart from different  sides  with such insensitivity that  at times  it threatened to rip me apart  . now the reason for that nightmare could be a few so let me just cut to the chase .couple of months ago everything was hunky dory as i was a man with a plan . a plan  based on my needs , having all the ingredients to make it an ideal one,  like many aspiring individuals , where money , fame etc forms the bedrock of future endeavours , where everything was taken care of ,  apart from one  small but indispensable thing , which i only  realised after weeks of self evaluation and thorough overhaul of the so called ideal plan. only part that was missing was the  spirit ! or soul ! or whatever you call it!   i was  contend that atleast i have a plan in mind at a time when most didnt   ,  but now it feels as if  i m just another fake, like  thousands , infact i have  cheated myself  brazzenly . life,   literally out of my  command,   is making terrible headways  . it feels as if somebody else is taking decisions for me   . the whole situation , whatever it has turned into ,  has  caught me off guard n  is posing a serious question,  whether i m ready,  to make those necessary sacrifices to follow my dreams or should i be just another guy in the crowd n become the great indian follower . have i lost the ability  to create something on my own  or i m  totally subdued by my own prejudice . will i  be able to live my dream?   didnt i want to make it large? is it too late to start afresh..   inspite of these  sporadic nauseating grips  ,   every now and then there is a realisation,  a belief that  it's all just a bad dream ,  that i m gonna pull myself upright , feel the strength in my legs and would run  wild!  wild!   , deep in to somewhere spectacular ,  n never look back again ... ever 

No comments:

Post a Comment